With the ever changing banking industry we invite you to take the weight of compliance off your desk. OrderProUSA follows new Legislation regarding AMCs, Appraisers and Lenders so that we can have the most current standards in place to protect our Lenders and Appraisers. Appraiser Independence changed the relationship between lender and appraiser but the quality of service has not been affected with OrderProUSA. We monitor the constantly changing legislation like Dodd-Frank so our lenders and appraisers are protected and conforming to current standards. We conform to Dodd-Frank, USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice), US Department of Housing and Urban Development, FHA rules, regulations and guidelines, Freddie Mac Home Value Protection Program and Cooperation Agreement, and Fannie Mae Home Value Protection and Cooperation Agreement, FHLBS (Federal Home Loan Bank System), and FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation).OrderProUSA services cover all 50 states and is licensed as an Appraisal Management Company in states that require licensing.
OrderProUSA services cover all 50 states and is licensed as an Appraisal Management Company in states that require licensing
- We recognize the challenge that lenders have with regulatory requirements. With this in mind we have developed a 60 point checklist that is reviewed prior to each appraisal delivery. Each lender is assigned a quality control advisor that will help assure a swift precise report.
- Once the appraisal is received by the appraiser our system will run it through the UAD validator to ensure that the report meets all of the requirements prior to uploading into UDCP so there are no hard stops.
- Your assigned quality control advisor effectively reviews our 60 point checklist to ensure accuracy prior to upload into UCDP
- The report is sent to the bank and simultaneously uploaded to UCDP. Once UCDP deems it successful the SSR is then delivered directly to the lender.
- AppraisX technology is an approved vendor through FannieMae and Freddie Mac
See Us on Fannie Mae UCDP Vendor List